Book - Parent
"Incorporating the most recent developments in medicine, the book contains both the most accurate information available, and the most reader-friendly. What To Expect When You'Re Expecting provides expectant parents with a wealth of information on month-by-month development, making love during pregnancy, preparing for labor and delivery, and breastfeeding and bonding afterward.
The 3rd Edition also includes:
- More information on working while pregnant
- More in-depth coverage of complementary and alternative birthing
- An expanded chapter for fathers
- More information on how pregnancy affects your lifestyle
- Greater attention is paid to pre-conception, alternative families, second pregnancies, and HMO'S
- A completely new look at the Best-Odds diet, which is better suited to the needs of busier women with less time." -From the Publisher
Heidi E Murkoff , Sandee E. Hathaway
2002 Workman Publishing
Amazon.com - A website offering a variety of products, including books, electronics, toys and games, videos and software. Merged with website: http://borders.com
WalMart Books - Online Book Catalogue for Walmart (a large discounted store with locations just about everywhere) with very discounted prices.
Barnes and Noble Bookstore - Large Chain bookstore with online catalogues and locations in most major cities
Enoch Pratt Free Public Library - Online Cataloge for Enoch Pratt Free Public Library, serving Baltimore City and County (all branches)
Anne Arundel County Public Library - Anne Arundel County Public library system including all branch locations
Childanxiety.net - The Child Anxiety Network is designed to provide thorough, user-friendly information about child anxiety. It is also designed to provide direction for those who are not sure where to turn when they think their child or a child they know may need professional help to cope with anxiety.
Back to Previous screen.
This site and all its pages are Copyright ©
The Center for the Promotion of Child Development through Primary Care